Galley Stores and Persimmons Waterfront Restaurant are excited to present an expansion of our popular Juice on the Neuse Wine and Craft Beer Festival entitled Juice Joint: A Waterfront Celebration of Eastern North Carolina’s “spirited” past on Friday evening, April 20th, under the Juice on the Neuse tent overlooking the river. This 1920’s themed event is designed to highlight North Carolina liquors and craft beers while educating guests on the history of North Carolina spirits throughout the Prohibition Era. Several of the finest chefs from across the state will prepare dishes to complement the spirits and engage the palate. Guests are encouraged to find their inner flapper or gangster and dress in 1920’s inspired attire. Must be 21 to attend.
Juice Joint will boast these exciting features:
- Cigar girls and cigar lounge area with seating
- Prizes for best 1920’s inspired dress
- Cocktail contest: vote for your favorite speakeasy cocktail created by the featured distilleries and breweries
- Live music
- Raffle with notable and unique items
- Humorous, unconventional history of Eastern North Carolina during Prohibition
Admission: $50, however, ticket prices are ALL INCLUSIVE of cocktails, beer, and food. Must be 21 to attend.